Welcoming a new year with Aloha
Aloha means many things, from “love” to both “hello” and “goodbye.” In many ways, aloha seems like the perfect word to use on the first day of the new year, as we look optimistically ahead to the adventures that await, while saying goodbye to the fond memories of the previous year. Despite the ups and downs that most years seem to hold, I’m proud to look back at 2013 fondly. Here’s a glimpse at my top ten memories from the year:
- Started a fab new job
- Flew down to LA to co-star in a video shoot for Sauza Tequila
- Ran my first half marathon
- Met my (adorable!) new nephew
- Attended a cooking class in Venice, Italy
- Survived Feast PDX
- Featured on The Kitchn. Twice.
- Completed a total redesign of Margaritas In The Rain
- I got put on the radio!
- Featured on Pretty Fluffy
What will you remember about 2013?